Social Software and its Role in Product Promotion

This is a Blog that I am operating for a grade! That's right, this is a school project! The class: Audience Research, the goal: To determine what people think about SOCIAL SOFTWARE (ie: MYSPACE, Facebook, etc), and how effective it is for marketing products!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MYspace GROUPS?!

So called groups on social software services are no more than a bunch of people! WRONG!

I am a member of several myspace and facebook groups. I, as I am sure you do as well, only join groups that I can associate with, or find interesting. This, however, does not mean that I live for these groups, and spend all my free time talking to people from them!

For marketing, groups located on social software are a wonderful tool! What better way to reach a target market then to send out a message to a group corresponding with the product for sale.

There are many ways to market to social software users!

WHAT DO YOU THINK are some good ways to market to social software users, (aside from the ones I have mentioned)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home